The black Bose Professional FreeSpace DS 100SE is a high-performance passive 2-way outdoor loudspeaker with a 5.25" woofer, two 2.25" Twiddler drivers, and a 180° x 75° coverage pattern designed for intelligible foreground/background music and paging applications in retail stores, restaurants, resorts, and more.
It handles up to 100W continuous (400W peak) and is capable of producing a maximum peak SPL of 111 dB. The DS 100SE utilizes an integrated multi-tap transformer, which can be configured for an array of 70V/100V settings via a convenient thumbwheel beneath the grille.
The DS 100SE is voiced to ensure consistent tonality throughout the FreeSpace DS family, so it can be installed alongside DS 16 and DS 40 loudspeakers without compromising the system's sonic signature. The supplied wall mount bracket allows horizontal or vertical orientation and adjustable pitch or yaw. Additional installation options (available separately) include ceiling-mount brackets, pole-mount brackets, and junction boxes.
- Ideal for use in retail stores, restaurants, concourse, transportation facilities, resorts, hospitality venues, houses of worship, and ballrooms
- IP55 rated for outdoor environments
- Extended-range, high-performance loudspeaker with two 2.25" Twiddler drivers and a 5.25" woofer in a ported enclosure
- Proprietary Articulated Array can be rotated for horizontal or vertical use and delivers a 180° horizontal by 75° vertical coverage pattern for foreground/background music and paging applications
- Simple "1, 2, 3" installation system—mounting hardware allows for horizontal and vertical orientation with adjustable pitch or yaw
- Frequency range (-10 dB) down to 60 Hz
- Maximum SPL of 105 dB (continuous) / 111 dB (peak)
- Integrated multi-tap transformer with innovative thumb wheel adjustment for easy-to-change tap setting from underneath the loudspeaker grille
- Shared voicing across entire FreeSpace DS product family enables DS 16, DS 40, and DS 100 loudspeakers to be integrated on the same system and maintain consistent tonal quality
- Supported by a suite of optional accessories—ceiling-mount bracket, pole-mount bracket, and junction boxes