The Bose ControlSpace EP40-D 4-input Dante endpoint is the ideal interface for adding mic/line inputs to a Dante-based network audio system. It features four balanced mic/line inputs, each with front-panel indicators showing channel gain/pad and phantom power status for easy troubleshooting. The EP40-D has two network connections to allow Dante daisy-chaining. Dante daisy-chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple endpoints to use a single CAT- 5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The EP40-D is powered by either an external +24VDC supply or any PoE network switch. Mic/line gain and +48VDC phantom power are controllable per channel using ControlSpace Designer software.
- Integrated discovery, routing, configuration and control using ControlSpace Designer software
- Four balanced mic/line inputs using 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Eight mic/line gain settings to accommodate any analog input level - gain is individually adjustable per channel via ControlSpace Designer software
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch, or an external +24VDC supply
- +48VDC Phantom power - software switchable per channel
- ID indicator allows easy identification of which EP40-D is communicating with ControlSpace Designer software
- Dante daisy-chaining allows multiple EP40-Ds to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch