This FLM Tripod and Ball Head Kit includes a CP10-Tabletop Tripod that supports up to 11 lb, and measures 9.8" when folded. Its carbon-fiber legs can be positioned to a maximum height of 8.7", to a minimum height of 1.3", and each feature an independent spread with individual angle locks. When any of the CP10-Tabletop Tripod's legs are spread and locked, they can be returned to the folded position at any time and redeployed at the previous angle. Cameras, lenses, sport optics, or accessories with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 female accessory threads can be directly connected to the reversible mount on this tripod's 1.8" platform.
Also provided is a CB-24 E Ball Head that can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. Cameras or accessories with 1/4"-20 female accessory threads can be directly connected to the mount on the CB-24 E ball head's flat plate, which like the CP10-Tabletop Tripod's platform, has a non-slip, cork surface.
This ball head has a load capacity of 22 lb. By loosening the CB-24 E Ball Head's locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position.
- Supports up to 11 lb
- Legs each feature 1 section and a rubber foot for stability
- Individual angle locks allow each leg to be spread, locked, returned to the folded position at any time, and redeployed at the previous angle
- Weighs 4.9 oz, measures 9.8" when folded
- Carbon-fiber legs
- 1.8" diameter platform with non-slip, cork surface and 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 reversible mount
- 22 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Flat plate with 1/4"-20 mount and non-slip, cork surface
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction