The INV-Lite 21 Boom Shockmount from Rycote is a discreet, low-profile shockmount which isolates short shotgun microphones (21mm in diameter) from shock and handling noises, when they are used mounted on a boompole. It is optimized for interior broadcast and film applications where boom use with full basket windshielding is not required.
Elegant, ergonomic, and well-balanced, the lightweight (at 3.9 oz) INV-Lite 21 features the company's patented cam-lever clamp with wide Lyre suspension system. Its unique design provides fast access to the microphone and ensures that the cancellation slots remain free from obstruction, improving sound quality and directionality. It also allows for full placement of a 12cm foam windshield (available separately), to protect against plosives and light boom swings.
- Designed for short, light shotgun mics 21mm in diameter
- Lyre suspension system provides exceptional shock and handling isolation, for broadcast and film applications
- Discreet and low-profile design, for use in broadcast environments where full basket windshielding is not required
- Balanced and lightweight (at 3.9 oz without brass screw adapter), perfect for indoor boom work
- Cam-lever clamp system allows for fast access to microphone, and ensures that mic's cancellation slots are free, improving sound quality and directionality
- Wide Lyre design allows for full foam windscreen placement
- Robust, reliable construction — holds microphone securely
- Includes 3/8" male to 5/8" female brass screw adapter