A pack for all seasons, Madwater's yellow, 60L, IPX6-rated Classic Roll-Top Waterproof Duffel Bag protects contents against rain, splashes, and quick submersion at shallow depths. It will also float on the surface if dropped in water, as long as it's properly sealed. The bag features a roll-down and buckle closure system and strong, radio frequency-welded seams to keep water out, making it a great choice for boating, camping, and days at the beach.
Made in the USA, the Classic duffel has a nylon fabric exterior and seamless PVC interior that give it the durability you need on your adventures. The bag is equipped with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap, as well as cinch straps with buckles and a padded handle, so you've got plenty of options for carrying. Additionally, four sturdy D-rings provide attachment points for various equipment and accessories.
- Class 3 rating meets IPX6 standards: Waterproof against rain, splashes, water jets, and direct contact with household faucets
- Can withstand water jets from a 12.5mm nozzle at a distance of three meters for three minutes
- Can be safely submerged at a maximum depth of three feet for very brief periods of time (up to about 30 seconds)
- When properly sealed, floats if dropped in water
- Roll-down and buckle closure system
- High-strength, radio frequency-welded seams
- Nylon fabric exterior
- Seamless PVC interior
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Cinch straps with buckles
- Padded top handle formed by joining the middle of two large straps via touch-fastened wrap
- Four sturdy D-rings for attaching various equipment and accessories