Protect your gear from the elements with Mad Water's black, 40L, IPX6-rated Classic Roll-Top Waterproof Dry Bag. It offers a shield against rain and splashes, and can also be submerged at shallow depths for very brief periods of time. Additionally, the bag will float on the surface if dropped in water, as long as it's properly sealed. The bag features a roll-and-buckle closure system and strong, radio frequency-welded seams to keep water out, making it a great choice for boating, camping, and days at the beach.
The American-made Classic dry bag is crafted from flexible, durable PVC that's as ready for adventure as you are. It's equipped with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap for easy, comfortable transport, and can also be carried by the handle formed when you roll down the top and fasten the buckle.
- ROC Gear Class 3 and IPX6 ratings: Waterproof against rain, splashes, water jets, and direct contact with household faucets
- Can withstand water jets from a 12.5mm nozzle at a distance of 3.0 m for 3.0 min
- Can be safely submerged at a maximum depth of 3.0' for very brief periods of time (up to about 30 sec)
- When properly sealed, floats on surface if dropped in water
- Roll top down 3 or 4 times and secure with buckles
- High-strength, radio frequency-welded seams
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Top handle formed when you roll bag down and fasten buckle