With the a white color exclusively issued for B&H TASCAM DR-10L Micro Portable Audio Recorder with Lavalier Microphone, you can record full-resolution dialog and speech while skipping the trouble of long cable runs and avoiding the confusion of configuring a wireless microphone system. Whether you use the included omnidirectional lavalier mic or connect your preferred lav to the Sennheiser-compatible mic input, the entire setup can be discreetly affixed to your sound source. Just over 2 x 2 inches (and only 1-inch deep), the DR-10L is ideal for videography, interviews, weddings, vlogs, and lectures where the audio equipment needs to stay out of sight.
Run-and-gun filmmakers will appreciate its ultra-compact form factor and power-up-and-record workflow for time-sensitive shoots. There's no need to select inputs, arm tracks, or choose channel modes. Clip the DR-10L to a belt, or stash it in a pocket, start recording, and let it roll for the rest of the day. A single AAA battery will keep it running for up to 10 hours, so all-day gigs won't be a problem. Power the DR-10L via USB if you need indefinite operating time for sessions that continue on into the night. Worried about clipping? Don't be. The DR-10L's limiter and auto-level functions work to prevent overloading, while the dual-recording feature makes a safety track at a lower level, just in case.
- Creates mono or poly WAV files
- Adjustable recording level
- Low-cut filter reduces rumble
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Easy-to-read OLED display
- Micro-USB port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Includes belt clip, windscreen, USB cable, and custom case