Designed for 4K, 6K and 8K productions, the Schneider 4 x 5.65" RHOdium Full Spectrum Neutral Density 2.4 Filter features a 256x filter factor that provides a 8-stop exposure reduction. It helps you control IR contamination within the full visible and into the near infra-red spectrum. The neutral density material is sandwiched between two layers of white water glass, which prevents subtle color shifts that can occur with regular ND filters.
With the ND material sandwiched between glass it is protected from being affected by cleaning and polishing of the outside filter glass, which makes it an excellent choice whether you are a rental house or owner/operator. RHOdium FSND filters are the first to be tested using a tristimulus scan, which is a more critical color measurement method than previously used.
- 2.4 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to shoot with a wider f/stop for shallower depth of field.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Attenuates infrared light, as well as visible and UV wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased IR passing relative to visible light.
- Constructed from Schott water-white glass for increased optical clarity.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.