The MM-131 Mic Mate Mobile from MXL is an XLR-to-USB audio interface designed to convert a mono analog mic signal to a USB output, ideal for recording interviews, podcasts, vocals, and more to mobile devices or computers.
Connect a dynamic or electret condenser microphone to the balanced analog XLR input. Use the gain control to adjust the mic level. The amplified signal is converted to digital, and appears at the USB output. Connect the MM-131 Mic Mate Mobile to a computer or mobile device via the supplied USB cable. Zero-latency monitoring is provided via the stereo 3.5mm (1/8") headphone jack, featuring a dedicated level control.
The Mic Mate Mobile is USB-powered, and requires no special drivers, making setup easy. It supports resolutions up to 16-bit / 48 kHz, and is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Convert an XLR mono analog input to a digital USB output
- Use dynamic or electret condenser microphones
- Supports resolutions up to 16-bit/48 kHz
- Microphone gain control
- Stereo 3.5mm (1/8”) headphone jack with level control
- Zero-latency monitoring
- No special drivers required
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0