The Kopul CMX-2-V2 is a passive, two-channel adapter that enables you to connect professional microphones or audio mixers via XLR connectors to camcorders and DSLR cameras equipped with an 3.5mm stereo mic input. It captures high-quality sound, which is in perfect sync with your picture—since the audio is recorded directly to the camera—eliminating the need for any post production processing.
Featuring a passive design, the CMX-2-V2 does not require batteries or power for operation and delivers excellent sound quality without coloration. Each channel is equipped with a stepped, rubber trim knob, which allows you to precisely adjust and balance the input signals to ensure optimum recording levels. The stereo aux input is ideal for connecting devices with 3.5mm audio output, such as smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, and more. Connect the unit's mic-level output to the mic input of your camera using the included coiled output cable. Additionally, a mono/stereo selector switch sends the audio signals to two separate channels when set to stereo, or combines the two channels when set to mono.
Compact, lightweight (at 5.3 oz), and with a rugged construction, the CMX-2-V2 easily mounts on a tripod or under a camera and can withstand the rigors of travel and field use.
- Two balanced XLR inputs with mic/line switches are ideal for connecting a wide variety of professional mic- and line-level sources such as microphones or audio mixers
- Capture high-quality sound, superior to onboard mics built into your camera or camcorder
- Sound is in perfect sync with your picture since the audio is recorded directly to the camera
- Stepped, rubber trim knobs allow you to adjust and balance the input signals and ensure optimum recording levels
- Mono/stereo switch sends audio signals to two discrete channels when in mono mode or combines the signals in stereo mode
- Auxiliary 3.5mm jack provides a stereo input for devices like smartphones, tablets, mixer, or MP3 player
- Use the included coiled cable to connect the output of the unit to the 3.5mm stereo mic input of any DSLR or camcorder
- Helps eliminate unwanted hum and buzz caused by ground loops in your signal chain
- Two-position switch
- Passive electronics means that the unit does not add noise or coloration to your audio signal
- No power required
- The rugged chassis can withstand the rigors of travel and field use
- 1/4"-20 threaded post to easily attach the unit to the base of a camera or camcorder
- 1/4"-20 threaded socket at the base of the unit for mounting on a tripod