Angenieux's Optimo 15-40mm Lightweight Wide-Angle Zoom Lens with ASU Servo Unit is a fast zoom lens with a PL mount for Super35-sized sensors. This 15-40mm zoom lens includes an ASU which provides focus, zoom, and iris control. Read more below for more detail about the included items.
Angenieux Optimo 15-40mm Lightweight Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
Angenieux's Optimo 15-40mm Lightweight Wide-Angle Zoom Lens is a fast zoom with a PL mount for Super35-sized sensors. The version of the lens ships with a PL mount, it features a T2.6 aperture, and focuses down to 2' in front of the image plane while weighing in at only 4.2 pounds. The 114mm front diameter of the lens is a common diameter compatible with cinema-style matte boxes. The lens features independent focus, iris, and zoom control rings with cinema standard gear teeth.
Manual Lens Control Rings
114mm Front Diameter
Angenieux Servo Unit - ASU
The Angenieux Servo Unit - ASU provides ENG-style focus, iris, and zoom servo-control for your Angenieux lightweight zoom lens. The ASU bolts directly onto the lens, and has a minimum of cables for a fast setup time.
The ASU is compatible with select wired and wireless lens control systems, and generates Cooke /i metadata. Use the ASU with an optional PL lens mount /i Cooke interface to record the metadata to your camera. Depending on your remote control configuration, the ASU's focus, iris, and zoom motors can be turned off independently to avoid unintended adjustments.
- Can be used to control focus, iris, and zoom
- Handgrip-style servo control motor attaches directly to Angenieux zooms
- Offers wired/wireless remote FIZ control with select devices
- Generates lens metadata in Cooke /i format
- Integrates with motion control systems, monitors, etc. via /i output port
- Use with optional lens mount to record metadata to camera
- Independently shut off focus, iris, and zoom motors depending on your remote setup
Optimo Style 16-40, 30-76
Optimo Anamorphic 56-152 2S, 30-72 2S
Optimo DP 16-42, 30-80
Lens Controller Compatibility