The portable Takeway G1 Griffin is a four-legged support device that holds up to 6.6 lb, and measures 3.7 x 1.6 x 0.9" when folded. It is constructed from stainless steel, and its legs each feature an independent spread that when fully splayed, provide a height of 1.5".
Cameras, sport optics, or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be directly connected to the G1 Griffin. Alternatively, a tripod head such as the separately available Takeway T-B01 ball head can be mounted to add swivel and tilt control. If the separately-available Takeway T-TH01 tablet holder is attached to a T-B01 ball head already placed on the G1 Griffin, the combination of those three items serve to create an articulating, free-standing support for a smartphone or tablet up to 7.9" wide.
The G1 Griffin can also be used to enhance a separately-available Takeway T1 Clampod for placement on flat or uneven surfaces, such as a tree branch, a fence, or a signpost to creatively obtain a desired angle or height. When combined with the G1 Griffin, a T1 Clampod with a camera attached to it, can be unclamped from an improvised fixture and quickly placed on the ground or another surface, such as a table. The twist-out legs of the G1 Griffin can then help ensure that the T1 Clampod remains stable and can be individually adjusted as needed.
- Four-legged, portable support device
- Holds up to 6.6 lb
- Legs each feature 1 section, independent spread, and provide a 1.5" height when fully splayed
- Weighs 2.7 oz, measures 3.7 x 1.6 x 0.9" when folded
- Stainless steel construction with 1/4"-20 mount
- Separately-available Takeway T-B01 ball head can be mounted to add swivel and tilt control
- Can also be used to enhance a separately-available Takeway T1 Clampod for placement on flat or uneven surfaces