The Takeway T1 Clampod can be used as a clamp mount as well as a stand for cameras, smartphones, and more. It features a ball head that supports up to 6.6 lb cameras. The ball head has a quick release clip with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw to which you can alternatively attach an included phone holder. The phone holder fits most phones (please see Features section below). Without the ball head, the T1 has a high payload of 88 lb. Accordingly, you can attach a different ball head that supports more weight than the supplied one does. Aside from cameras and phones, you can also mount various other holders and devices, such as iPad holders and mic mounts.
The T1 Clampod can be set down on a flat surface as a stand. In such a case, it uses as its feet an included stand accessory on one side and the integrated clamp screw handle on the other. The latter is positioned to function as a leg when not used for its clamping function, and the stand accessory can be fully removed when not needed.
Otherwise, the T1 can be clamped onto round and flat surfaces up to 2" (please see Specs). The clamp jaws have a cubic design with three surface types (groove, checkered groove, and smooth) to ensure optimal clamping capability. The T1 itself is made almost entirely out of aerospace aluminum.
The Clampod can be clamped onto poles, guardrails, moving motorcycles, table ends, and most other objects in your surroundings. You can use it as a camera support for vlog videos, self-portraits, and various other applications.
- Clamp mount / desktop stand for cameras and smartphones (as well as other devices via optional supports)
- Includes ball head with a quick release 1/4"-20 mount and 6.6 lb payload
- Without the ball head, the T1 has an 88 lb payload; optional heavier-duty ball heads can be attached
- Can be clamped to round and flat surfaces up to 2", such as poles and table ends
- Aerospace aluminum and glass-fiber reinforced nylon construction
- iPhone 6, 7, 8, 8 Plus, X, X Max, XR
- Samsung Note 9, Galaxy series
- Other phones 4 - 6.5"