Ideal for portraits, products, or fill light, the Pro FACTOR V-5000ASVL Bi-Color Dimmable LED Studio Light from FotodioX measures 2 x 2' and has a host of essential professional and convenient features that make using the light an easy and intuitive experience. Unlike other soft lights, the Pro FACTOR 2 x 2' has a built-in diffuser. The LEDs are set deep within the fixture instead of up against the diffuser, thus defeating harshness and hot spots to make the output as soft as it can be.
The Pro FACTOR 2 x 2' has color that's variable from 3200 to 5600K to accommodate any other light source, ambient light conditions, or to maximize your creative options. It dims from 10-100% and both color and light intensity can be controlled locally on the unit or remotely via DMX. The light draws just 300W while outputting many times that number in tungsten equivalence to render accurate, natural color with a CRI rating of approximately 96.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 110-240 VAC power supply, the Pro Factor 2 x 2' is ready for worldwide use, but it also has a V-mount battery plate for optional batteries that can run the fixture for 0.86 hours when mains power is unavailable. The Pro FACTOR 2 x 2' ships with a yoke, a 5/8" receiver, and removable clip-on barndoors.
- Powerful softlight without the need for diffusion and without the traditional shortcomings (multiple shadows, uncomfortable intensity) of conventional LED panels
- The Pro FACTOR light is ready to go for both photo and video right out of the box - no extra diffusion or accessories to add. Included barndoors control and shape the light, and are easy to remove
- AC adapter locks into V-mount battery mount, or you can attach an optional V-mount battery for totally wireless operation
- The light draws a maximum of 300W, so it can connect to any household electrical circuit
- Durable all-metal construction, ready for studio and location work
- Rear backlit LCD displays percentage of light output, color temperature, remaining battery level, and DMX channel information
- Optional Honeycomb Grid to concentrate light's beam angle to 90 degrees