Featuring four independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for V-Mount Batteries is capable of simultaneously charging four batteries at 3A each. This means that four 98Wh batteries can be charged in under 2.5 hours. The on-board LCD display screen allows you to easily monitor your battery's smart battery data without needing to connect to a computer. The micro-USB connector allows for firmware updates and for connection to a computer.
The built-in Battery Management Test mode allows the charger to determine battery health and recharge performance. Activating the SafeFly mode forces the charger to discharge or charge connected batteries to a 30% charge level to meet air travel and shipping requirements. While plugged into an AC power source the Fleet Micro 3A Quad Charger can either charge batteries or be used as a camera power supply via the built-in 4-pin XLR. In the absence of AC power, you can use the charger to feed the 4-pin XLR from connected batteries providing unregulated power. The housing is made of aluminum, providing for a robust build.
- Four independent V-mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time for four 98Wh batteries
- 90-240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Compatible with batteries from RED, Anton Bauer, and others in addition to CoreSWX
- The four-line LCD display screen enables monitoring battery information from the charger
- Hypercine mode allows you to mount up to four batteries to provide unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC from the charger's 4-pin XLR, without connecting to an AC power supply
- In Hypercine mode the charger's LCD reports back available capacity as well as remaining runtime
- Aluminum build
- Weighs 5 pounds