The Akai Professional MPD218 USB Pad Controller with Arturia MiniLab Mk II Keyboard Controller and On-Stage KSP100 Sustain Pedal Kit from B&H provides musicians, DJs, and producers with a complete set of control options. Create with 16 MPC pads for the feel of classic beat making, and finger a 25-key, velocity-sensitive, slim keyboard for playing melodies. Feel the pro, with the universal piano-style sustain pedal, adding expressivity to your performance.
Akai Professional MPD218 USB Pad Controller
The MPD218 by Akai Professional is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller which brings the feel of classic MPC beat-making to producers, programmers, musicians and DJs, in a lightweight and compact package.
Sixteen ultra-sensitive Thick Fat backlit MPC pads are used to trigger drum hits and other samples in your software or external MIDI sound module, and are pressure- and velocity-sensitive, for a responsive feel and intuitive playing. You can switch between three pad banks to control up to 48 samples.
The MPD218 features 3 banks of 6 assignable 360° potentiometers which send continuous controller messages to the software for up to 18 parameters. The controller incorporates some of the MPC's most popular functions such as a Note-Repeat button and Full-Level mode.
The unit is bus-powered and class-compliant with Mac and Windows, and is iOS-compatible via Apple's Camera Connection kit (available separately). It comes with a comprehensive software bundle which includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion & Big Bang Universal Drums, and Software Preset Editor.
- 16 x ultra-sensitive Thick Fat backlit MPC pads
- Switch between three pad banks to control up to 48 samples
- 6 x assignable 360° potentiometers send continuous controller messages to your software or external MIDI device
- Control-Bank button to select one of three banks of potentiometers and control up to 18 parameters
- Program-Select button to recall pre-mapped layout of pads
- Note-Repeat button to retrigger pad at a rate based on the current tempo and time-division settings
- Full-Level mode causes pads to always play at a maximum velocity no matter how hard or soft you hit them
- 16 configurable presets
- iOS-compatible with Apple’s Camera Connection kit (sold separately)
- MIDI information is sent over plug-and-play USB interface for use with Mac or Windows
- USB powered, no AC adapter required
- Kensington lock slot to secure unit to a table or surface
- Included software: Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion & Big Bang Universal Drums, and Software Preset Editor
Arturia MiniLab Mk II Portable USB-MIDI Controller (White)
The white Arturia MiniLab Mk II is a compact, portable USB-MIDI controller that ships with a comprehensive audio production software suite. Utilizing USB bus power, the velocity-sensitive twenty-five-key controller adds a dual bank of eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive back-lit performance pads, sixteen rotary controls that provide dedicated premapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software, and responsive capacitive touchstrips for pitch bend and modulation. A sustain pedal input (pedal optional) extends the functionality of the controller.
On-Stage KSP100 Sustain Pedal
The On-Stage KSP100 Sustain Pedal is a full sized, piano-style pedal with a switchable polarity, making it compatible with virtually any keyboard. The KSP100 is built tough, with a non-slip grip and heavy-duty spring action. The pedal is ideal for use with Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio and other keyboard manufacturers.