The Radial DiNET DAN-TX is a Dante-enabled stereo DI box designed to route a mono or stereo analog source to a Dante-networked audio system in live sound, broadcast, and high-tech studio productions. When used with a mono instrument such as a guitar or bass, one of the 1/4" jacks can be used as a pass-thru to an amplifier. The DAN-TX offers adjustable gain, a selectable high-pass filter, and a -20 dB pad.
Connect instruments or line-level signals via 1/4”, RCA, or 3.5mm input jacks. The built-in, high-resolution A/D converter outputs Dante-compliant digital signal at the Ethernet jack, allowing easy integration into a Dante network.
The Di-NET DAN-TX features a 14-gauge steel enclosure for durability. Power can be supplied via the included 15 VDC power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Dante-enabled stereo DI box
- Connect stereo instruments or line-level sources via 1/4”, RCA, or 3.5mm (1/8”) input jacks
- Built-in A/D converter supports resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Connect the Dante-enabled Ethernet output to networked audio systems
- Trim control provides adjustable gain (+/- 10 dB)
- Selectable high-pass filter to reduce problematic low frequencies
- Switchable -20 dB pad to prevent distortion when routing high-level sources
- Sturdy 14-gauge steel enclosure