The Radial Di-NET DAN-RX is a high-resolution Dante-enabled D/A converter designed for use in live sound, broadcast, and high-tech studio productions. Able to convert Dante-networked audio to stereo analog outputs, it offers an easy solution for routing Dante signals to analog headphones, speakers, mixers, or recording devices.
Connect signal from a Dante network via the Dante-enabled Ethernet jack. The built-in, high-resolution D/A converter outputs balanced, stereo analog audio at the two XLR jacks. Use the adjustable output level to allow proper gain staging when connecting to microphone preamps or line-level inputs. Connect the 3.5mm stereo output to a pair of headphones for easy monitoring of the signal, making troubleshooting quick.
The Di-NET DAN-RX features a 14-gauge steel enclosure for durability and indicators for power and sync status. Power can be supplied via the included 15 VDC power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- High-resolution Dante-to-analog stereo converter
- Built-in D/A converter supports resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Connect from a Dante network via the Ethernet jack
- Balanced analog XLR outputs
- Adjustable level control allows connection of analog outputs to microphone preamps or line inputs
- Stereo 3.5mm headphone output provides easy signal testing and monitoring
- Sturdy 14-gauge steel enclosure