With their slim design and premium optical components, the 8.5x50 Natura BGA ED Binoculars from Opticron offer a wide field of view, a sharp image and a feeling of balance and control in the hand. They feature a fully multi-coated VHD optical system and phase-corrected, Oasis-coated roof prisms for brightness, clarity, and color fidelity.
Glassing in low-light conditions like dawn or dusk is enhanced by the light-gathering power of 50mm objective lenses. The 8.5x magnification provides plenty of detail at distance, but avoids the shaky image experienced with higher-powered optics. Complementing the optical performance is a 315' field of view, enhancing vistas and making them easier to track your target. Thanks to the long 23mm eye relief, you can enjoy the full field of view even wearing glasses. Three-stop twist-type rubber eyecups further accommodate eyewear and enhance your glassing comfort.
The narrow closed bridge affords a good grip on the textured rubber-armored optical tubes. Your fingers will easily operate the large center focus wheel and the integrated right-hand side dioptric adjuster. Designed for durability in the field, the Natura BGA ED's housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof and fog-proof performance in all conditions. Included with the binoculars are two tethered objective lens covers, a rainguard for the ocular lenses, a strap, and a soft case.
- 8.5x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Fully multi-coated VHD optical elements
- Phase-corrected prisms with Oasis coatings increase image contrast and correct for chromatic aberration
- 51° apparent angle of view
- 315' field of view at 1000 yd
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Three-stage twist up rubber eyecups
- Long 23mm eye relief
- 5.9mm exit pupil
- Nitrogen-filled for waterproof and fog-proof performance
- Soft-touch rubber armoring protects while providing a slip-resistant grip
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Measures 7 x 5.2"
- Weight: 28 oz