This Producer Kit from PTZOptics includes an Intel NUC6i7KYK Mini PC NUC kit, a 20x-SDI Gen2 live streaming camera, a HuddleCamHD HC-JOY-G3 serial controller joystick, a Magewell XI100DUSB SDI USB 3.0 capture dongle, a Shure MVi digital audio interface, a Logitech K400 wireless touch keyboard, a 100' 3G-SDI and a RS-232 cable, a 6.6' HDMI high-speed cable with Ethernet, an 8" Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, and a 7-port USB 3.0 hub.
The MVi from Shure is a single-channel, simple to use, digital interface for connecting microphones and instruments to Mac and Windows computers, as well as to a range of iOS and Android devices. The K400 black wireless touch keyboard from Logitech makes it easy for you to command your entertainment. It features a reliable 2.4 GHz connection and a petite USB receiver designed to stay plugged into your computer and out of the way.
The 3G plenum-rated HD-SDI cable is made for broadcasting a video signal from your camera to a video input such as a broadcast switcher or frame grabber. The RS-232 cascade cable is designed to daisy chain cameras to each other for the ability to control multiple cameras with a joystick or VISCA software.
An HDMI cable is included to connect the Intel NUC computer to your first display. Furthermore, an additional display adapter is included for connection to a second display, as well as a USB hub for connection to additional USB devices.
- Connect a standard XLR microphone or 1/4" plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to an iOS device, Mac computer, or Windows computer for seamless audio capture
- Five built-in DSP preset modes
- Phantom power
- Touch panel allows volume, gain, and mode selection adjustments
- Headphone output
- Cables included
Wireless Touch Keyboard
- Control your entertainment wirelessly from a generous distance. Its advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection is designed to eliminate delays, dropouts, and interference
- A large 3.5" built-in touchpad makes vertical scrolling intuitive, and multi-touch navigation lets you point and scroll easily when you are on the web
- The tiny USB receiver stays plugged into your computer and out of the way. You can even add a compatible wireless mouse, keyboard, or number pad without the hassle of multiple receivers
- Sleek, low-profile keys allow for comfortable and quiet typing
- Mute, volume up, volume down, and a home button help you do your favorite things instantly
- Bold, bright, white characters make the keys easier to read in any lighting environment
- 128-bit AES encryption helps protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with a high level of data encryption
- Enjoy up to a whole year of productivity before swapping batteries. An on/off switch helps save power when you're not using the keyboard
- Just plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer; no software driver installations are needed to get started
- Keyboard stands vertically for easy storage if your living room is on the small side