Enlarge your image and keep unwanted light out of your eye when looking through your Leica's viewfinder with Match Technical's 34mm E-Clypse MAG 1.25x Magnifying Eyecup. Blocking such stray light improves overall visibility and enables you to see more contrast in the scene as you're trying to compose shots. The multi-element, multi-coated lens also helps enhance contrast and affords a clear, sharp view of subjects. Additionally, the E-Clypse features diopter correction from -3.0 to +3.0 to assist you in making necessary adjustments for your eyesight.
Designed specifically for Leica M cameras with M12 x 0.5 threads, including all models from the M3 to the M9, the E-Clypse can be mounted easily to the viewfinder, just like Leica's own magnifiers and diopters. The circular eyepiece works equally well when the camera is held in portrait and landscape orientations.
While its core is made from a combination of brass and durable, black anodized 6061 aluminum alloy, the rest of the accessory is crafted from soft silicon rubber to afford optimal comfort and ensure that eyeglass lenses are not scratched or damaged. This material is sufficiently flexible while also being tough and resistant to permanent deformation. Additionally, the E-Clypse's compact size and low profile prevent it from becoming accidentally detached, allowing you to keep it on the camera permanently and stow it easily in your bag.
- Magnifies image seen through viewfinder by 1.25x
- Increases focusing accuracy of camera by 25%
- Makes telephoto lenses easier to use by magnifying frame lines
- Multi-element, multi-coated eyepiece lens improves contrast and affords clear, sharp view of subjects
- Diopter correction from -3.0 to +3.0 assists you in making necessary focal adjustments for your eyesight
- Works equally well in portrait and landscape orientations
- All Leica M cameras with M12 x 0.5 viewfinder threads, including every model from M3 to M9