The Roadie Roller 18 from Tenba is a rolling camera case that is designed to be stylish and meet the carry-on requirements for most international and US airlines. Crafted using a thoughtful design and minimal branding, the Roadie Roller 18 features a distinctive appearance without drawing unwanted attention to the equipment inside.
A large main compartment with adjustable dividers can hold a complete kit for many photographers, while the interior of the main compartment lid features four clear mesh panels for easy identification of their contents. The Roadie Roller 18 can fit up to an attached 300mm f/2.8 lens, four to five additional smaller lenses, flashes, accessories, and up to two DSLR camera bodies.
On the exterior of the case is a pocket designed specifically for a separately-available, portable battery bank. Smartphones, computer tablets, or laptops can be quickly and conveniently recharged when in transit, while a drop-in tripod carrier allows camera supports to be strapped to the side of the Roadie Roller 18. Additionally, an integrated add-a-bag strap consolidates other luggage along the front of the case for easy transport of multiple carry-ons through airports, hotels, or parking lots.
Aside from being able to comfortably hold photo gear, the case's zippered front pocket organizer provides storage for pens, business cards, passports, airplane tickets, as well as small electronics, and features a padded sleeve with an interior divider for most 17" laptops. The laptop sleeve is positioned so that its contents can be readily accessed, whether for faster processing through airport security or to maximize work-related productivity during travel. Four handles are included for flexibility while transporting or moving the case, a two-stage telescoping top handle, a leather-trimmed non-telescoping top handle, a side handle, and a bottom handle that makes it easier to pick up and place the case into airplane overhead bins or into car trunks.
For peace-of-mind in crowded settings, a built-in TSA-approved combination lock secures the main compartment zipper. To chain the case to an immovable object such as a pole, an integrated, braided-steel side cable is included along with an additional TSA-approved combination lock.
A honeycomb internal frame with nylon construction throughout provides the bag with a high degree of weather resistance and overall durability, which is further complemented by wheel housings that help protect the reinforced corners of the case from impacts to escalators and curbs. A rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements should the need arise, and if they wear out over time, the wheels, wheel housings, foot stands, and telescoping top handle are user-replaceable.
- Fits up to a 300mm f/2.8 lens (attached), four to five additional smaller lenses, flashes, accessories, and up to two DSLR camera bodies
- Meets international and US carry-on size requirements for most airlines (Carry-on size regulations are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline)
- Soft interior and flexible, removable internal dividers for camera equipment
- Two-stage telescoping handle
- Leather-trimmed, non-telescoping top handle
- Non-telescoping side handle and bottom handle
- Lid interior with four clear mesh accessory panels for easy contents identification
- Exterior quick access battery bank pocket allows smartphones, computer tablets, or laptops to be quickly and conveniently recharged when in transit
- Drop-in tripod carrier allows camera supports to be strapped to the side
- Integrated add-a-bag strap consolidates other luggage along the front of the case for easy transport of multiple carry-ons
- TSA-approved combination zipper lock secures the main compartment
- Lock-and-cable system secures the entire bag to a fixed object
- Front pocket organizer with four pockets provides storage for pens, business cards, passports, airplane tickets, as well as small electronics; and features a padded sleeve with an interior divider for most 17" laptops
- Nylon construction around a honeycomb internal frame provides a high degree of weather resistance and overall durability
- Shock-absorbing wheels with high-carbon steel bearings to help ensure their reliability
- Rain cover for additional protection from inclement weather
- Integrated front strap with D-ring for luggage tag
- User-replaceable wheels, wheel housings, foot stands, and telescoping top handle