The electronic download of the VSR S24 Plug-In from Relab Development is a recreation of high-end sets of algorithms for both music and post productions. This plug-in can be used to apply reverberation to a mix or complete stereo/multi-channel stems in any VST, AU, or AAX compatible host application for Mac or Windows computers.
The VSR S24 is a professional-sounding reverb with multiple, selectable reverberation engines, which can completely change the spaciousness, color, and reverb characteristics to simulate any environment. The plug-in offers early reflection patterns such as a bathroom, theater, church, Vienna hall, and more. Choose between 1st to 3rd order reflections with front/rear direction controls.
It is equipped with a customizable interface with sliders for hue, color saturation, and brightness, and a reflection-slider control for reflection on the main display pane. The backlight slider adjusts the brightness of the display pane's backlight.
Early Reflection Patterns
- Vienna Halls and more
Customizable Early Reflection Section
- Optional choice between 1st to 3rd order reflections
- Front/rear direction controls
Reverberation Engines and Characteristics
- True stereo operation
- Up to 5 engines with separate controls
Calculations Compared to the Original
- Improved sound quality
- Improved filter precision calculations
- improved frequency calculations
- Reduced noise
Enhanced Parameter Range
- Extensive modulation range
- Continuous parameter range
User Interface for Customization
- The layer effects are customizable, or can even be replaced, for a completely different look.
- The Reflection slider controls the amount of reflection on the main display pane.
- The Backlight slider adjusts the apparent brightness of the display pane's backlight.