Harness a lifetime of the legendary optical craftsmanship, engineering, and mechanical precision with the ZEISS 3-18x50 Conquest V6 Riflescope. This fine telescopic sight is centered around an expertly designed 6x SuperZoom optical system that utilizes superior components such as high-transmission ZEISS FL fluoride lenses for delivering high-contrast, high-detail, and true-color vivid images. To enhance optical performance and image brightness even further, bringing total throughput to 92%, the lenses are fully multi-coated with ZEISS' proprietary T* anti-reflection coatings. To maintain this high standard of performance even in adverse weather conditions, the exterior lens surfaces are enhanced with LotuTec hydrophobic coatings, which let droplets slide without streaks and allow wiping off dust and dirt without traces.
To help with precision shot placements, this riflescope also provides a German #4 style Reticle 6. This second focal plane reticle offers three posts and a thin crosshair.
Measuring only 13.3" (33.4 cm) in length, the high-quality aluminum housing is engineered with strength, durability, precision in mind. It features a 30mm maintube and offers a waterproof, fogproof, and submersible performance. Among other highlights are HT finger-adjustable graduated turrets and knurled knobs and rings. The magnification ring also features a low-profile lever for instant zoom adjustments.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 6x SuperZoom for powerful magnification
- 37.2 - 6.3' at 100 yard linear field of view
- Wide 50mm objective diameter allows for improved visibility in challenging lighting conditions
- ZEISS T* full multi-layer coatings increase total transmission to 92%
- ZEISS FL (Fluoride) glass exhibits low-absorption and delivers sharp, high-contrast images and reduces
- LotuTec water-repellent coating allows water droplets to run-off the lenses and be removed without a trace
- Parallax-free at 100 yards
- 2nd focal plane
- German #4 style pattern: three posts with a thin crosshair
- Offers clear views with minimum coverage
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 58 MOA windage and 103 MOA elevation ranges
- 9.5 - 2.8mm exit pupil
- 3.5" eye relief
- 30mm diameter maintube
- Robust construction with impeccable mechanical precision
- HT windage and elevation turrets
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof
- Waterproof to 400 mbar