Datavideo's BC-50 1080p HD Block Camera captures up to 1080p60 resolution video and allows you to output the signal via a 3G/HD/SD-SDI port to connect it to a switcher or other broadcast device. You can also simultaneously stream the signal to RTMP destinations in up to 1080p60 over an Ethernet port. Moreover, you can transmit a second stream in up to 720p60 resolution over the same Ethernet port. The camera offers up to 20x optical and 16x digital zoom, adjusting from a 4.3 to 129mm focal length. The BC-50 is designed for applications requiring fixed camera positions, such as certain indoor sports (like table tennis), TV studios, or virtual studios. To use it in PTZ operations, you can incorporate the optional PTR-10 Robotic Pan and Tilt Head from Datavideo.
In a compact and rugged all-metal body, the camera features an SDI output, 3.5mm audio input (does not embed into SDI output; can be used for streaming), Ethernet port, and RS-485 control interface with up to a 3280' control range. It supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-C control protocols. The camera has a dual-color tally light on the front above the lens. For accessories, it offers a long shoe mount slot on top, and for mounting it has a 1/4"-20 tripod mount on the bottom. Many settings are adjustable, including shutter speed, gamma, iris, white balance, gain, and focus. Many of these can also be set to auto. Video is encoded in H.265, H.264, and MJEPG formats. The camera also has a M52.0 x 0.75 filter thread. A 12V power adapter is included for providing continuous powering to the camera.
- Captures up to 1080p60 resolution video for SDI output to switchers and other devices
- Up to 1080p60 RTMP IP streaming over an Ethernet port at the same time as the SDI output
- Second stream in up to 720p60
- 20x optical and 16x digital zoom
- 3.5mm audio input (does not embed into SDI out; can be used for streaming)
- RS-485 control interface with up to a 3280' control range
- VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-C control protocol support
- Dual-color LED tally light on the front
- Long shoe mount slot on top for accessories
- Tripod mount on the bottom
- H.265, H.264, and MJEPG compression formats
- Adjustable shutter speed, gamma, iris, white balance, gain, and more
- M52.0 x 0.75 filter thread
- Compact all-metal body