The HS-1500T 4-Channel HDBaseT Portable Switcher from Datavideo is a four-channel broadcast quality mobile video studio. Designed to mix a variety of video and audio sources for live events and TV programs, it supports up to 1080p Full HD video signals and features HDBaseT compatibility. The HS-1500T will receive signals from, and provide PoE (power over Ethernet) for, up to three Datavideo PTC-150TL PTZ cameras (available separately).
This switcher incorporates three HDBaseT LAN ports, one HDMI input, one stereo RCA audio input, and two balanced XLR audio inputs. View your images on-set with the foldout 17.3" HD LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution. It displays all the input sources, as well as preview and program. Switching functions include a T-bar fader, PiP effects, a wipe generator, and tally. Use the HS-1500TL's integrated joystick to pan, tilt, and zoom your PTC-150T cameras.
The compact HS-1500T mobile switcher is suitable for location broadcasts, theaters, conferences, houses of worship, and education applications. Its HDBaseT compatibility simplifies setup with the ability to power, receive video signals, and control cameras using a single Cat 6 cable.
- Three HDBaseT LAN ports, one HDMI input
- HDBaseT to power, receive video signals, and control cameras using a single Cat 6 cable
- Two balanced XLR analog audio inputs, one stereo RCA input
- Integrated joystick for panning, tilting, and zooming your PTC-150TL cameras
- PiP, wipe generator, and tally functions
- Foldout 17.3" LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Compact, portable form factor