The Audio-Technica ATW-1366 System 10 PRO is a dual-channel digital wireless boundary microphone system featuring a half-rack ATW-RC13 receiver chassis equipped with two ATW-RU13 receiver units. It is well suited for rackmounting in portable cases for panel events and meetings or for permanent installations in conference rooms, corporate centers, government and education facilities, and other small to mid-sized venues.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Automatic frequency selection and three levels of diversity reception provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1366 includes two ATW-T1006 low-profile boundary condenser microphones with built-in transmitters. The transmitters provide up to 9 hours of continuous use on their built-in rechargeable batteries or can be powered indefinitely via the included AC adapters. The maximum transmission range is 200'. Up to 10 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
The receiver units can be removed from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away, connected via a Ethernet cables), for more reliable reception. Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units working together, with all receiving, transmitting, and with frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.
Clear Speech with Digital Audio & Tabletop Boundary Mics
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
- The two boundary microphones are built into the tabletop transmitters and feature condenser capsules tailored for a clear, natural sound quality.
- The mics use cardioid pickup patterns that focus audio capture on the person speaking while reducing unwanted background noise.
- The low-profile design is ideal for video conferencing.
- A gain control switch offers three input levels for different speaking volumes.
- The switchable low-cut filter removes low-end rumble and noise for more intelligible speech.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Operate
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Rugged Receiver Chassis
- The durable half-rack receiver chassis houses both receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- The chassis' front-panel display provides visual status information including RF signal level and the transmitter's battery life, along with a 3-color audio-level LED and a Pair LED.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Two Versatile Receiver Units
- Each receiver unit features two removable antennas.
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting each unit to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The units can also be permanently wall mounted using the included receiver unit holders.
Two Transmitter/Mic Units
- The boundary mics' built-in transmitters run for up to 9 hours on their internal rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- Included AC power adapters recharge the batteries or can power the transmitters indefinitely, if you have access to AC.
- The programmable mute switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button.
- Two LEDs allows the mic's mute and battery status to be visible to the speaker as well as other panelists. An ID display shows you which transmitter is paired with which receiver.
Three Levels of Diversity Assurance to Avoid Dropouts
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 PRO operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
Add Functionality to Your System
- The ATW-T1006 boundary transmitter/mic is designed for tabletop use, ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required.
- Audio-Technica offers the ATW-T1001 bodypack transmitter with a variety of lavalier and headset microphone options to adapt your System 10 PRO as your needs evolve.
- The MT830cW lavalier mic allows for hands-free presentations and features an omnidirectional polar pattern for consistent pickup even when the talent turns away from the mic.
- The AT831cW mini cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discrete PRO-92cW earset mic provides improved clarity in spoken word applications.