Tekturon from D16 Group is a multi-tap delay plug-in designed to provide complex rhythmic delay sequences for music producers, mixers, and sound designers. It features 16 independent delay lines (taps), versatile parameter options, and simple Right-click MIDI-learn capability.
Sync Tekturon's tempo to your host session, or tap along to the music via the dedicated Tap button. A Time Grid gives global note value selection. Each tap's adjustable delay time functions as a multiple of the Time Grid. Instantly add a swing feel to the delay using the global Shuffle knob.
Quickly arrange the delay pattern by muting or unmuting individual taps. Per-delay controls for volume, pan, and stereo spread allow basic balancing and imaging. Feedback and filtering can be tweaked for each delay line, plus there are global controls for filter type, resonance, and cutoff. Dedicated stereo output meters and an output volume pot make it easy to avoid clipping.
Tekturon features 64-bit internal processing with selectable quality modes. It supports AAX, Audio Units, and VST plug-in formats, and is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows.
- Tap tempo or synchronize to the host session BPM
- Global Shuffle control to modify swing feel
- 16 independent delay lines
- Separate mute buttons for each delay line allow the creation of complex rhythmic patterns or sequences
- Adjust panning and stereo spread for each delay line
- Global and local filter controls
- Global and local controls for time and feedback
- MIDI-learn functionality via easy Right-click menus
- 64-bit internal processing with selectable quality modes
- FX knob controls dry/wet mix
- Adjustable output volume
- Dedicated stereo output metering
- Built-in preset manager
- AAX, Audio Units, and VST plug-in formats
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows