Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the Astra 3X Daylight LED Panel that offers 3x the brightness as the original Daylight 1 x 1. The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra has flicker-free 0-100% dimming with no visible color shift.
The Astra's functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls, or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 Modules, available in XLR 5-Pin, RJ-45, or Wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or for multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels SmartLite app download. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra 3X Daylight comes with both US and EU power cables and a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. It also operates on 13-24 VDC batteries by using V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates, available separately. The unique curved yoke design features a TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting the panel almost anywhere, and two additional 1/4"-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
- Control both individual units and groups using the one of the three available, optional DMX512 control modules. DMX512 5-pin XLR, RJ45, and DMX Wireless modules are available, each remotely controls panel brightness, color temperature, and cooling settings
- Optional Bluetooth control module allows individual and group light control from a portable device with the LitePanels SmartLite app, available as a free download
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct airflow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Optional yoke-mounted Gold Mount or V-mount battery plates
- External power supply