This B&H Kit combines the Numark PT01 Scratch Portable Turntable with the Mixfader - Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader, a dock, and a protective case to create the ultimate portable scratch turntable for touring DJs and impromptu performances.
Numark PT01 Scratch - Portable Turntable with DJ Scratch Switch
The Numark PT01 Scratch is a durable portable turntable designed for the turntablist on the go. The deck can be used to complement any portable PA system, to listen as a standalone, or for impromptu performing. The PT01 Scratch is a compact AC- or battery-powered turntable with an accurate belt-drive motor. The integrated scratch switch allows any turntablist to perform anywhere. The switch can be adjusted for left or right handed use and is user replaceable. The USB output provides a direct connection to computers for archiving vinyl. A built-in speaker enables monitoring right from the turntable and line-level RCA output connections, which allow the PT01 Scratch to be connected into any line-level input.
Line-level output eliminates the need for an amplifier with a phono input and is useful for direct connection to CD recorders, soundcards in computers, etc. Additional outputs include 1/4" headphone and 1/8" mini headphone outputs. The PT01 Scratch is an ideal solution for the mobile turntablist for performance or crate digging.
- Built-in adjustable Scratch slide-switch
- User-replaceable Scratch slide-switch keeps the action going
- Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or six batteries (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slipmat
- Class-compliant USB connection for computer recording
- Includes EZ Converter vinyl recording software
- 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 1/8" aux input with adjustable volume
MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader
The Mixfader Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader is a device designed to connect to your phone, tablet, or computer, and control crossfader, pitch, and audio effects. The unit utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 and works with the free Mixfader utility app, which offers access updates, info, registration, how-to documentation, and MIDI protocol setups.
Mixfader is compatible with a variety of DJ applications including edjing, Scratch, edjing Mix, and edjing Pro, as well as music creation software and apps, such as GarageBand, Serato DJ, Virtal DJ, Ableton Live, and Traktor DJ, with more titles on the way. Mixfader is also compatible with analog turntables with real or timecode vinyl for real-time A-level scratching and performance including use with the portable Vestax Handy Trax or Numark PT01.
The enclosure is made from unibody aluminum to resist shocks and provides ample weight to handle the back-and-forth movements of your hand. An adhesive and washable rubber back helps lock the placement of the fader to any surface, allowing for sharp hand movements. Additionally, a set of four adhesive pads are included for attaching Mixfader to your portable tablet or phone device to prevent their shake. The built-in lithium-ion battery offers 20 hours of performance time and quickly recharges in 25 minutes.
- Double Side Cut: Mixfader adapts to your scratching technique. Whether you scratch conventionally or in hamster-style (reverse), and whether you are left- or right-handed, both sides of Mixfader are usable
- Timecode and Standard Audio Vinyl Are Compatibile: Compatible with Serato CV02 A-side and B-side; Serato Control CD; Traktor MK1 A-side and B-side, MixVibes 7 and MixVibes V2, with more to follow
- MIDI Standard: GarageBand, Traktor, Serato DJ, Mixfader fully supports the MIDI protocol and can be used with the main production software. Choose your MIDI mode, and assign the control change number of your choice directly from the Companion app of Mixfader, then connect to your favorite software and let the creating begin
- Multiple Mix Faders: Connect up to 7 Mixfaders at the same time, and control crossfader, pitch, and audio effects
- Adhesive Backed-Rubber: Mixfader has an adhesive and washable rubber that drives it fixed, whatever the shelf. Designed to be taken everywhere, Mixfader sticks to any support and withstands the sharper hand movements
- For optimal scratching comfort, Mixfader is supplied with 4 adhesive pads to put under your smartphone or tablet to prevent their shake
- Built to Last: Mixfader's enclosure is made from unibody aluminum and therefore ensures an incredibly high resistance to shocks. It also provides a sufficiently high weight to handle the back-and-forth movements of your hand
- Software Settings: edjing Scratch, Mixfader's dedicated app, offers advanced features (controller interface, pro audio fx and settings, share mode) to enhance your performance and let you explore new custom setup possibilities
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment: Mixfader works like a typical DJ-mixer crossfader and then its curve can be adjusted. edjing Scratch offers a large range of crossfader shapes, like the Scratch Cut, the Slow Fade or the Dipped. Whether you are tighter cut or gradual smooth fade, there's one for everyone's taste
- Hamster (Reverse) Switch: The Hamster switch lets you reverse the Mixfader usage direction. You'll love to scratch with a smart crossfader
- Cut-In Point Control: Mixfader delivers a high level of crossfader adjustment, including the possibility to customize your fader depending on your scratching technique. Set the cut-in point of your fader where you want, and reduce or increase the dead space
MIXFADER Dock for Numark PT01 Scratch
The Mixfader Dock replaces the switch of the Numark PT01 Scratch turntable for a permanent installation that provides the feel and grip of a full-sized crossfader. To install, simply unscrew the on-board switch and replace it with the Dock. The circular base fits perfectly on to the PT01 Scratch, allowing you to maintain a stable base no matter how hard you cut.