Provide power to your portable professional video and cinema equipment with this Core SWX HyperCore 150 4-Battery Kit and Fleet Micro Charger from B&H. The four HyperCore 150 batteries are high-capacity, 150 watt-hour lithium-ion V-mount batteries, capable of supporting up to 10-amp continuous draws. The included Fleet Micro charger has four bays to replenish the four batteries simultaneously, in around 3.5 hours. Put all four batteries on to charge before a shoot, and you'll be ready to roll during production. For more details on the products included in this kit, check out the features below.
Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for V-Mount Batteries
Featuring four independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for V-Mount Batteries is capable of simultaneously charging four batteries at 3A each. This means that four 98Wh batteries can be charged in under 2.5 hours. The on-board LCD display screen allows you to easily monitor your battery's smart battery data without needing to connect to a computer. The micro-USB connector allows for firmware updates and for connection to a computer.
The built-in Battery Management Test mode allows the charger to determine battery health and recharge performance. Activating the SafeFly mode forces the charger to discharge or charge connected batteries to a 30% charge level to meet air travel and shipping requirements. While plugged into an AC power source the Fleet Micro 3A Quad Charger can either charge batteries or be used as a camera power supply via the built-in 4-pin XLR. In the absence of AC power, you can use the charger to feed the 4-pin XLR from connected batteries providing unregulated power. The housing is made of aluminum, providing for a robust build.
- Four independent V-mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time for four 98Wh batteries
- 90-240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Compatible with batteries from RED, Anton Bauer, and others in addition to CoreSWX
- The four-line LCD display screen enables monitoring battery information from the charger
- Hypercine mode allows you to mount up to four batteries to provide unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC from the charger's 4-pin XLR, without connecting to an AC power supply
- In Hypercine mode the charger's LCD reports back available capacity as well as remaining runtime
- Aluminum build
- Weighs 5 pounds
Core SWX HyperCore 150Wh 14.8V V-Mount Battery
The Core SWX HyperCore 150 14.8V V-Mount Battery is a 150Wh lithium-ion battery featuring high-density cells designed to handle high-power draws. Supporting more amperage per cell, the cells can withstand up to a 10A draw for extended periods without diminishing service life. Overall service life is rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles. Runtime is projected at 6 hours at 25W. Built-in safety sensors detect over/under voltage, over/under current, and above-normal temperature.
A Intellicom backlit LCD and a 4-LED gauge provide operating runtime in hours and minutes, remaining capacity as a bar grid and percentage, and remaining charge time. An onboard fuel computer samples capacity and charge or discharge load and recomputes and refreshes the LCD display every five seconds. The HyperCore 150 works with all Core SWX chargers and dictates the best possible charge routine with regard to maximum life. It's best used with Core SWX XC-2LS and XC-2LA chargers as they'll provide faster charge times.
A PowerTap port and USB port are available on the side for powering accessories and charging various devices. The outer jacket is made of comfortable-to-hold, nonslip rubber.
- 150Wh lithium-ion V-Mount battery
- Utilizes Panasonic cells
- High-density cells supporting up to a 10A draw for extended periods
- Rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles
- Runtime projected at 6 hours at 25W
- Built-in safety sensors
- Intellicom backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- Displays runtime in hours and minutes, capacity as a grid and %, and remaining charge time
- Onboard fuel computer refreshes the LCD display every five seconds
- Dictates the best charge routine possible to the charger
- Compatible with all Core SWX chargers
- PowerTap port and USB port
- Nonslip, rubberized housing