Provide power to your portable professional video and cinema equipment with this Core SWX HyperCore Prime 4-Battery Kit and Fleet Micro Charger from B&H. The four HyperCore Prime batteries are 2-part, high-capacity, 190 watt-hour lithium-ion V-mount batteries, capable of supporting up to 10-amp continuous draws. By implementing a 2-part design, these batteries can comply with certain travel restrictions by splitting into two 95 watt-hour packs. The included Fleet Micro charger has four bays to replenish the four HyperCore Prime batteries simultaneously, in around 5 hours. Put all four batteries on to charge before a shoot, and you'll be ready to roll during production. For more details on the products included in this kit, check out the features below.
Featuring four independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for V-Mount Batteries is capable of simultaneously charging four batteries at 3A each. This means that four 98Wh batteries can be charged in under 2.5 hours. The on-board LCD display screen allows you to easily monitor your battery's smart battery data without needing to connect to a computer. The micro-USB connector allows for firmware updates and for connection to a computer.
The built-in Battery Management Test mode allows the charger to determine battery health and recharge performance. Activating the SafeFly mode forces the charger to discharge or charge connected batteries to a 30% charge level to meet air travel and shipping requirements. While plugged into an AC power source the Fleet Micro 3A Quad Charger can either charge batteries or be used as a camera power supply via the built-in 4-pin XLR. In the absence of AC power, you can use the charger to feed the 4-pin XLR from connected batteries providing unregulated power. The housing is made of aluminum, providing for a robust build.
- Four independent V-mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time for four 98Wh batteries
- 90-240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Compatible with batteries from RED, Anton Bauer, and others in addition to CoreSWX
- The four-line LCD display screen enables monitoring battery information from the charger
- Hypercine mode allows you to mount up to four batteries to provide unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC from the charger's 4-pin XLR, without connecting to an AC power supply
- In Hypercine mode the charger's LCD reports back available capacity as well as remaining runtime
- Aluminum build
- Weighs 5 pounds
The V-mount HyperCore Prime 190Wh 14.98V Lithium-Ion Battery from Core SWX uses a two-part system to provide a total charge capacity of 190Wh while remaining safe for travel. This battery pack complies with current ATA regulations for air transportation. It can sustain large power draws up to 10A, easily handling pro digital cinema cameras from ARRI, RED, Canon, Sony, Phantom, and more.
The HyperCore Prime 190Wh battery has one smart D-Tap connection on its side for powering a compatible 12V accessory plus a USB output for charging your mobile device. A large backlit LCD screen displays your runtime, and a four-LED grid displays the charging status at a glance.
Four of the HyperCore Prime batteries can be installed on the HyperCine Block Battery (available separately), providing a total charge capacity of up to 760Wh. Aside from being compatible with the Switronix charger lineup, this V-mount battery can also use IDX, Sony, and RED chargers.
- 190Wh lithium-ion V-mount battery
- Travel-safe, two-part design
- Supports up to 10A continuous draw at 14.8V
- Rated at 2000 charge/discharge cycles
- Backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- One 12V, smart D-Tap accessory output
- One USB Type-A accessory port
- Non-slip, rubberized housing
- Storage/fly mode charge/discharge settings to 30%