The 3DPro Rig from 360RIZE is a 3-in-1 convertible stereoscopic rig for action cameras. It allows you to alternate between 12- and 14-camera solutions for different stereoscopic outcomes.
You can set up two different 12-camera configurations, one enabling you to film footage with stereoscopic depth on the horizon and monoscopic on the poles, and another allowing for monoscopic footage all around the 360° sphere. The 14-camera setup lets you film full 360 x 180° stereoscopic 360° videos. In this configuration, two cameras attach along each side of the pentagonal shape—two on top and two on the bottom.
Easily secure your cameras, capture your footage, and—using a stitching application (not included)—create up to 12,000 x 6000 resolution images in full spherical form. The 3DPro will let you get as close as 4 ft (and in some cases even closer) from your subjects.
Note: Spherical rigs require shooting in a 4:3 aspect ratio in order to prevent gaps. 4K capture employs a 16:9 aspect ratio and is not recommended.
- 2-in-1 convertible stereoscopic rig
- Alternate between 12- and 14-camera solutions
- 12-camera setup: Stereoscopic depth on the horizon, and monoscopic on the poles
- 12-camera setup: Monoscopic in all directions
- 14-camera setup: Full 360 x 180° stereoscopic 360° videos
- Create up to 12,000 x 6000 resolution images in full spherical form
- Get as close as 4 ft from your subjects