The Big Beautiful Door from Boz Digital is a dynamics processor plug-in designed to provide threshold-based equalization on individual instrument tracks, submixes, and stems for mixing engineers, electronic musicians, and producers. Use it to EQ quiet and loud parts of a track independently, without the use of automation.
It features separate 3-band EQs for two different loudness zones. The "Open" and "Closed" loudness zones are configured via gate-style envelope controls, including attack, release, and ratio. The sidechain allows you to trigger the plug-in internally or from an external signal. Clean up the sidechain signal using the adjustable high- and low-pass sidechain filters.
All controls are neatly laid out in a single window, so you don’t have to dig through pages of parameters. Big Beautiful Door supports Audio Units, AAX, RTAS, VST2, and VST3 plug-in formats, and is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows.
- Threshold-based equalization
- Separate 3-band EQs for two different loudness zones
- Configure "Open" and "Closed" loudness zones via gate-style envelope controls
- Variable attack, release, hold, and ratio
- User-configurable gate lookahead feature
- Sidechain internally or externally
- Adjustable high- and low-pass filters for sidechain
- All controls in a single-window user interface
- Supports 32- and 64-bit Audio Units, AAX, VST2, and VST3, plus RTAS (32-bit only) plug-in formats
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows