Designed to be portable yet versatile, the LED500Y Tungsten LED Video Light from Godox provides a smooth and soft light that is well-suited for video use. This model is tungsten-balanced, offering a color temperature of 3300K that varies ±300K depending on your settings. Dimming settings range from 10% all the way up to full power, and can be adjusted on the on-board LCD via two buttons and a dial.
The LED500Y is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 3.3', drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. Used for support is a yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob, and the design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light outdoors can run it on two optional Sony L-series batteries.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3'
- Tungsten-balanced with a color temperature of 3300K
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100%
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation