Portable and versatile, the Bi-Color LED500LR Video Light from Godox provides a powerful, even beam of light in a small form factor. The light has a color range of 3300 to 5600K ±300K and, depending on settings, controllable brightness from 10 to 100%. Settings and other adjustments can be made on the light itself through the control panel.
The LED500LR is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 4200K and 1450 lux at both 3300 and 5600K at 3.3', drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. The light has a built-in filter slot for light manipulation and also comes with a handle for handheld use. Power for the panel comes from either two Sony L-series batteries (not included) or via the included DC power adapter.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 4200K and 1450 lux at both 3300 and 5600K at 3.3'
- Color temperature of 3300 to 5600K ±300K
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100% depending on settings
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation