Featuring ultra-precision LEMO certified machine polished fiber contacts for the most demanding applications for high-speed uncompressed HD video transmissions over long distances. All assemblies multi-stage machine polished and tested for <.55db RL with test results (diagnostics) supplied with each cable. Meets or exceeds SMPTE 304M/311M standards. Built in-house by LEMO trained technicians at state-of-the-art fiber shop with full repair services available.
Assembled with premium Belden super flexible US SMPTE standard studio broadcast cable. This composite cable integrates power line for TV camera, control line, and optical fiber for video and audio transmission. The cable is standardized by SMPTE for HDTV Broadcast camera use. Cables consists of two single-mode optical fibers, four 20 AWG and two 24 AWG tinned copper conductors cabled around a steel strength element, with an overall tinned copper braid. This general purpose cable is used for studios, patching and light to medium field use. A flexible PVC blend jacket allows for ease of use within the studio.
- Assembled with Premium Belden 96040 flexible studio SMPTE cable & LEMO connectors
- Industry standard cables
- Terminations by LEMO certified technicians
- Electrical assemblies 100% tested for continuity and shorts
- Fiber optic assemblies 100% tested for attenuation and back reflection
- SMPTE 311M and 304M compliant
- Stainless steel assemblies
- Rubber dust caps
- 19.4 Mbps to 3 Gbps transport
- Machine polished fiber contacts
- Low insertion and return loss