Neutrik opticalCON LITE QUAD Multimode fiber cables by Camplex provide a semi-rugged alternative to opticalCON Advanced systems when the action calls for a compact, lightweight solution. The cable is designed to allow higher bend radius performance typically used in rack interconnects, camera cranes, steadicam rigs, truck bays and other similarly controlled environments. Best of all, It is fully compatible with standard opticalCON QUAD connections.
The QUAD delivers a ruggedized 4-channel fiber optic connection system for semi and permanent installation. Mated connections are waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standards and the reliable push-pull locking mechanism assures there is never an accidental disconnect. All connections are compatible with standard opticalCON QUAD NO4FDW-A chassis connectors.
- 4-channel multimode tactical patch cable
- Dust and waterproof according to IP65 in mated condition
- Bend optimized OM3 fiber
- Rugged push-pull locking mechanism with rubber caps
- Lifetime 2500 mating cycles
- Easy to clean shutterless connectors
- Rugged cable retention utilizing aramid yarn strength member
- Extremely flexible and crush resistant
- Lightweight plastic housing