The Cinetics Lynx Slider includes two sets of 24" carbon fiber rails and can be used in a 24" or 48" setup. The rails seamlessly screw into one another. The payload is 11 lb at either length.
The Lynx is a belt-driven system and features precision ball bearing wheels that provide for smooth motion. It has integrated folding legs with index marks that let you balance the two sides of the slider more easily, and the feet are cone-shaped at the ends to allow for all-terrain use.
The slider carriage offers a 3/8"-16 screw for attaching your camera via a ball head or tripod head, and there are five 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes along the bottom for mounting the slider onto a tripod or two tripods.
The Lynx is also upgradeable with the optional Lynx slider motor, controller, and pan and tilt motors for motion-controlled operation.
- Belt-driven system with precision ball bearings
- Includes two sets of 24" carbon fiber rails
- Can be used in a 24" or 48" setup
- 11 lb payload
- Folding legs with index marks and all-terrain feet
- 3/8"-16 screw for camera attachment
- Five 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes along the bottom for mounting onto a tripod/two tripods
- Upgradeable with the optional Lynx slider motor, controller, and pan and tilt motors