Capable of reaching heights of up to 63" and going as low as 7.5", the Vista Explorer VTB Tripod from Davis & Sanford is a versatile support system designed for holding DSLRs and mirrorless cameras. It comes complete with an all-way ball head that tilts up to 90°, a QR plate with a 1/4"-20 screw for easy attachment and release, and a padded carrying bag for transport. Thanks to its aluminum construction, the tripod has a low weight of 3 lb while still safely supporting gear up to 8 lb.
Four leg sections operated by lever locks and a two-segment center column are used to allow the Explorer to reach its maximum height, and can be completely collapsed for a comfortable carrying length of 21". Each leg can be independently adjusted to three different angles, and features a soft pad on the top section that acts as a hand warmer and protector. The ball head has a bubble level right next to the plate, and the base of the tripod comes fitted with both a bubble level and a small compass for precise positioning. If increased stability is required, you can place a sandbag or other heavy weight on the ballast hook at the bottom of the center column, or expose the spike on the rubber feet for use in rough terrain.
- Aluminum tripod capable of a maximum extension of 63", can be lowered to a height of 7.5" or folded down to 21" in length
- Compact and lightweight design at 3 lb, supports gear with a 1/4"-20 mount and weighing up to 8 lb
- Ball head operated by a single lock and with a tilt range of 90°, comes equipped with a quick release plate for ease of use
- Four-section legs that can be fastened or released via lever locks, capable of being set to three different support angles independently from one another
- Two bubble levels, one on the ball head and one on the tripod, and a compass for simplified leveling and positioning
- Ballast hook found at the bottom of the center column, allows a weight to be placed for increased stability
- Adjustable rubber spike feet help avoid skidding in most types of terrain
- Carrying bag included with the product for safe transportation