The single-channel, Jensen Transformers Iso-Max VRD-1FF is a passive, high-performance capacitive isolator, which prevents hum or buzz problems in either the audio or video portion of a professional A/V installation. By breaking 60-cycle ground loops, it provides a transparent path for video and cable modem signals, in digital cable/CATV/VHF/UHF/MATV systems.
The VRD-1FF combines gold-plated F connectors with a proprietary RF design to ensure true 75-Ohm compatibility, for optimized signal integrity, and minimized reflections and ghosting. This precise circuitry delivers a linear response from 2 MHz to over 1300 MHz, which helps eliminate interruptions of the two-way communication between the cable provider and their set-top box, and reduce frequency dips that cause channels to drop in digital cable.
- Single-channel, 75-Ohm passive isolator for digital cable/CATV/VHF/UHF/MATV – designed to break ground loops
- Prevents hum/buzz and hum bars in either the audio or video signal
- Provides transparent path for video and cable modem signals
- Linear 2 MHz to 1300 MHz bandwidth
- Capacitive-based design minimizes broadcast channel interference
- F-type connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure true 75-Ohm compatibility, for optimal signal integrity, and minimized reflections or ghosting
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required
- Meets FCC Part 76 Regulations for CATV systems