Designed for use in recording studios, broadcast houses or performance venues, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max MS-2XX is a passive, two-channel mic splitter that lets you distribute a microphone signal to two consoles at the same time, while attenuating radio frequency interference (RFI) such as AM radio broadcast frequencies.
The MS-2XX features two premium Jensen mic bridging transformers, which eliminate ground loops and reduce common-mode noise by as much as 130 dB. An 8-position DIP switch lets you optimize grounding and RF filtering to suit your specific installation needs. The unit delivers a flat frequency-response from 5 Hz to 100 kHz, with low distortion down to 20 Hz. It also passes 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Easy to set up with no power required, the MS-2XX is equipped with a rugged, flanged-steel enclosure, gold-plated XLR connectors, and is well suited to stand up to the rigors of live use.
- Passive, two-channel mic splitter – lets you take a microphone signal and send it to two consoles at the same time
- High attenuation of RFI (radio frequency interference)
- Two premium Jensen mic bridging transformers equipped with dual Faraday internal shields and external MuMETAL cans
- Stereo isolator sends mic signal to two outputs
- 8-position DIP switch lets you optimize grounding and RF filtering to suit your specific installation needs
- Ruler-flat frequency response from 5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Delivers low distortion down to 20 Hz
- Removable, screw-down terminal block provides direct output and phantom power return for condenser mics – passes 48V phantom
- Standard, gold-plated 3-pin XLR-female input and XLR-male isolated output connectors
- Rugged, flanged-steel enclosure for easy mounting in a rack or inside a NEMA enclosure
- Plug and play, easy to use, no power required