Designed to be used anywhere in the signal chain, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max PB-2XX is a passive, 2-channel universal line isolator that provides galvanic isolation between its inputs and outputs, to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. It also attenuates electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) problems, making it an ideal tool for use in recording studios, broadcast houses or performance venues.
The PB-2XX features a pair of specially designed Jensen multi-tap isolation transformers, which eliminate ground loops and reduce common-mode noise by as much as 125 dB. An 8-position DIP switch lets you optimize grounding and RF filtering to suit your specific installation needs. The unit delivers a flat frequency-response from 1 Hz to 200 kHz, and can withstand signals in excess of +24 dB, without discernible distortion.
Easy to set up, with no power required, the PB-2XX comes with a removable screw-down barrier strip for quick installation in NEMA enclosures and 19" racks. The device is equipped with a rugged, flanged-steel enclosure, gold-plated XLR connectors, and is well-suited to stand up to the rigors of live use.
- Passive, two-channel universal line isolator
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- High attenuation of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Two specially designed Jensen multi-tap isolation transformers provide galvanic isolation between the inputs and outputs
- May be used anywhere in the signal chain
- Transformers provide unity gain, signal boost or level attenuation depending on configuration
- Ruler-flat frequency response from 1 Hz to 200 kHz
- Handles signals in excess of +24 dB without discernible distortion
- Rejects noise by as much as 125 dB
- 8-position DIP switch lets you optimize grounding and RF filtering to suit your specific installation needs
- Removable, screw down barrier strip for easy installation in NEMA enclosures and 19” racks
- Standard, gold-plated 3-pin XLR-female input and XLR-male output connectors
- Rugged, flanged-steel enclosure
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required