Designed for use in performance venues, broadcast houses, and broad-scale A/V installations, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max DIN-2MS-2P is a passive, two-channel mic splitter that lets you distribute two microphone signals to two consoles at the same time, while eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Plug-and-play with no power required, the unit snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail, for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure.
The DIN-2MS-2P features two premium Jensen mic bridging transformers which reduce common-mode noise by as much as 130 dB. The unit delivers a flat frequency response from 5 Hz to 100 kHz, with less than 2° phase shift at all frequencies. It also provides a 48V phantom power return path for use with condenser microphones or active direct boxes.
For safety, the DIN-2MS-2P comes equipped with a gray molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame-retardant Noryl.
- Passive two-channel mic splitter
- Stereo isolator lets you take two microphone signals and send them to two different consoles at the same time
- Snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Two premium Jensen mic bridging transformers equipped with dual Faraday internal shields and external MuMETAL cans
- Ruler-flat frequency response from 5 Hz to 50 kHz, with less than 2° phase shift at all frequencies
- Provides a 48V phantom power return path for condenser mics or active direct boxes
- Connections to and from the module are made via removable screw-down wire terminals
- Made from gray molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame retardant Noryl
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required