The Jensen Transformers Iso-Max CI-1RR - Single-Channel Ground Isolator is a passive, unbalanced mono isolator, which prevents and eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops. It ensures that music is faithfully delivered without distortion, coloration or artifact, when used with audiophile systems, home theaters, computer sound cards or any other unbalanced audio signals.
The CI-1RR features a high-performance Jensen transformer, which delivers pristine audio from 10 Hz to 40 kHz, with low distortion across all frequencies. Furthermore, the transformer is shielded in a MuMETAL can to protect against external magnetic fields and prevent "spectral contamination" due to ultrasonic and RF interference.
Easy to set up, with no power required, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max CI-1RR comes with gold-plated RCA connectors to ensure optimal transfer of the audio signal. The unit is equipped with a rugged steel enclosure that is fitted with screw-down flanges for easy installation in racks or for mounting under shelves and cabinetry.
- Passive, unbalanced, mono ground isolator
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- For use with audiophile systems, home theaters, Hi-Z recording sound cards, car audio systems, and more
- Jensen high-performance transformer
- Pristine audio with extended frequency-response from 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low distortion – less than 1 dB of deviation, less than 0.05% harmonic distortion, and less than 2° phase-shift at all frequencies
- Transformer is shielded in a MuMETAL can to protect against external magnetic fields and prevent "spectral contamination" due to ultrasonic and RF interference
- Standard, gold-plated RCA connectors
- Rugged, steel enclosure fitted with screw-down flanges for easy installation in racks, under shelves or for attaching to cabinetry
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required