The Duzi 4 Lite is the result of Cinevate's pursuit to perfect its most lightweight and compact slider. The Duzi 4 supports up to 100 lb loads, and offers smooth and consistent slides. The lack of a counterweight helps shooters who like to make quick camera movements by using heavier cameras that don't require the extra resistance of the flywheel.
Like the original Duzi 4, the Duzi 4 Lite is a roller-bearing slider made of hardened aluminum and stainless steel, and featuring solid carbon fiber rails. It comes with six non-scratch, micro-adjustable urethane ball feet, with two on each end as well as two on the slider carriage. The two on the slider carriage attach slightly to the side, are suspended, and provide additional support for heavier loads. The Duzi 4 Lite also supports the dedicated All Terrain Legs, sold separately, which are designed specifically for it. These legs are highly adjustable and capable of compensating for uneven surfaces.
- Solid carbon fiber rails
- 100 lb payload
- Micro adjusting urethane ball feet, including two for center-mounting
- Integrated bumpers on end blocks
- Integrated bubble level
- Eight precision roller bearings
- Center and side-mounting tripod options
- Lock easily secures the camera anywhere on the rails
- Cheesed-out top and bottom plates
- Compatible with Modo motion time-lapse system