The STR-MP3 Custom-Fit Field Case for Sound Devices MixPre-3, from Strut, is a small-footprint, lightweight protective case that can be used for easy access to all MixPre-3 features. It has a removable rain top with a clear vinyl window that can also function as a sunshade or double as a travel cover.
In addition to the padded main compartment, the front padded pocket has eight clip-on points for wireless receivers, and is built to hold up to four wireless Sennheiser G3 or similar-sized receivers. This case can accommodate 4 and 8 x AA sleds, all L-Series sled options, plus NP-1, Remote Audio, and various USB-C type power options. The case features belt loop and harness attachment points for most audio harness systems, and includes an HAR-2 audio harness.
- Removable rain top is offered as a clear vinyl window or sunshade, and doubles as a travel cover
- Padded main compartment
- Front padded pocket has eight potential clip-on points for wireless RX or Comtek, and full stow-away cover; it holds up to four Sennheiser G3 or similar-sized receivers inside, and has two clip-on options outside
- Cable boot zippered for easy on-the-run access for XLR or headphone jack adjustment
- Multi-battery flexibility accommodates 4 and 8 x AA sleds, L-Series sled options, plus NP-1, Remote Audio, and various USB-C type power options
- Belt loop and harness attachment points for most audio harness systems
- Includes HAR-2 audio harness
- Made in the USA