This Desmond DMH-2X1 Monopod Tilt Head is designed for monopods that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. It offers a ±90° tilt angle with an integrated Desmond DAC-X1 Arca-type clamp. By tightening or loosening the clamp's locking knob, a separately available Arca-type compatible quick release plate with an attached camera or lens can be secured or removed. The separately available plate can be precisely positioned using the clamp's 24mm center finder rulers while a built-in bubble level helps to ensure that this head and the device mounted to it are properly aligned to the subject. Constructed from aluminum alloy, the DMH-2X1 Monopod Tilt Head is durable while remaining lightweight.
The DMH-2X1 Monopod Tilt Head has a load capacity of 22 lb. A reducer bushing is provided, which also allows this head to be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount. By loosening the MH-2X1 Monopod Tilt Head's locking knob, it can be quickly tilted or returned to its upright position.
The base of the Desmond DMH-2X1 Monopod Tilt Head is itself Arca-type compatible for use on monopods or support devices that feature a non-tiltable Arca-type clamp instead of a 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 mount. To help prevent this monopod tilt head from accidentally sliding off if the clamp it is placed on is opened, four retaining screws are included for installation on the underside of the tilt head base.
- 22 lb load capacity
- Compatible with monopods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Reducer bushing included for compatibility with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- ±90° tilt angles can each be locked into place
- Integrated Desmond DAC-X1 Arca-type clamp with bubble level allows a separately available Arca-type compatible quick release plate with an attached camera or lens to be secured or removed
- 24mm center finder rulers that are engraved on two sides of the clamp to maintain visibility for precise positioning of compatible Arca-type plates
- Tilt head base is Arca-type compatible for use on monopods or support devices that feature a non-tiltable Arca-type clamp instead of a 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 mount
- Retaining screws to further secure tilt head on an Arca-type clamp