Compatible with most handguns that have accessory rails, the PL-2 Valkyrie Weapon Light from Olight is a simple, dependable illuminator for tactical use. It runs on two CR123A batteries, yields 1200 lumens and is equipped with a disorienting strobe mode.
The Valkyrie comes equipped to fit Glock rails, but is easily adjusted with the included adapter and T6/T8 socket head wrench to fit Picatinny rails. It locks quickly and securely in place with a stainless steel lever, and is designed with a dual spring system and insulated interior to protect the light from recoil or temperature changes. The silent push button switch is equally accessible from both sides: press and hold for momentary, click for constant-on, and click both sides together for strobe.
The light's hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing is rated IPX6 and is water-resistant and impact-resistant to 3.3 feet. It weighs just 2.8 ounces and measures 3.3 x 1.4".
- 1200-lumen output from white Cree XHP35 HI LED
- Disorienting strobe mode
- Stainless steel locking lever for fast, secure attachment
- Fits Picatinny and Glock rails
- Hardened glass with anti-reflective coating for maximum light transmission
- Silent push button switch accessible from both sides
- Click for constant-on, press for momentary, or click both sides for strobe
- Lightweight, corrosion and scratch-resistant 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- IPX6-rated, water-resistant
- Dual spring system and insulated interior protect against recoil and temperature change
- Lightweight at 2.8 ounces