The Shure AD1 is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers.
The AD1 operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries and up to 9 hours of operation on an SB900A (available separately) rechargeable battery, with a selectable 2/10/35mW RF output power and a transmission range up to 330'.
This version of the transmitter features a 3-pin LEMO input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminum case, the AD1 delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot.
- Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/35mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
- Optional SB900A rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.